The Three Arts Club of Chicago was originally built as the home for the women’s only club dedicated to the three arts of music painting, and drama.

The club, which was founded in 1912, designed their first home after the Three Arts Club of New York. The building was almost continually inhabited until 2004, where it lay vacant until it was repurposed and opened as home to RH Chicago, Restoration Hardware’s functional furniture display gallery.

THREE ARTS CLUB

Whale was seized and sold, and his Grace the Duke of Wellington received the money. Thinking that viewed in some particular lights, the case might by a bare possibility in some small degree.

ADDRESS: 1300 N Dearborn Street
ARCHITECT: Holabird & Roche
CONSTRUCTED: 1914